Theatre of the Mind ~ Blood
READ IT NOW
READ IT ALL
1. Hi, I'm Larry. This is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl. They used to work at the Post Office too, but they got laid off and now they're running the Minuteman Cafe next door to the Sratford Inn in Vermont.
2. Hey, paper cuts can be mighty painful.
3. They collected $100 for a new guy? Those postal workers get a bad rap!
4. Is this one of those games where you use numbers on digital displays to spell words and then read them upside down?
5. Guess not.
6. No thanks, I'll take the stairs.
MULDER IN LATEX
MULDER WITH HEDGEHOG HAIR
7. When you're asked to profile dead people I guess you're about one step away from rock bottom.
8. Famous right-fielders: Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Reggie Jackson, Al Kaline, Mel Ott, Frank Robinson, Enos Slaughter, Fox Mantle.
HIPS BEFORE HANDS
I LIKE BASEBALL
9. Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl. We'd like to make a withdrawal.
10. Scully . . . You've Got Mail.
11. It's Profiling!Mulder writing to Scully. Love the back and forth camera work. Separate but always together. (As Amy says, hope for Season 8!)
12. Scully gets her own WOW signal when Mulder suggests it's not the work of aliens.
13. Garage scene is downright frightening; you can feel her fear.
14. I'm guessing the mechanic is going to be about a quart low.
15. Mulder practices safe handshaking. "Pardon my rubber."
16. "I'm late for work. You can blame me." Oh, to hear those words uttered by our heroes! More hope for Season 8?
17. Nutritionist!Mulder: "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"
DO IT NOW
18. Kudos for camera work again. Love the transition from crime to autopsy.
19. Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl. Can we get a job at this Wal-Mart?
20. Maybe in the customer service department. This store needs one.
21. Hey, who's messing with the remote?
LORD HAVE MERCY
22. If Tooms worked for animal control in this town, he would have cleaned up those flies in one big slurp.
23. The Lone Gunmen return! I think it's remotely plausible someone could think they're hot.
24. Porno!Mulder returns too. "It arrived the same day as my subscription to 'Celebrity Skin'."
25. Hey everybody! I hear the bells! Here comes the DDT truck.
26. Maybe I'm from the old school, but I think you should always wait one hour before swimming after getting sprayed with DDT.
27. Do you think that Mulder really gave Frohike Scully's number? Or maybe her address. He DID pay her a visit in the Blessing Way.
MORE MULDER TORTURE
BRING IT ON
28. This is not a panic face. This is a getting-sprayed-by-pesticides or green-alien-goo face.
29. Guess they called his doctor . . . Doctor Scully.
30. "Feel my hair." I think I dreamed he said that to me just the other night.
31. Guess old Spooky's reputation precedes him.
32. But weren't you glad to see that Sheriff Spencer believed him? Guess he's not one of those people that thinks Elvis is dead.
33. Scully assures Mulder he is not about to become the next Charles Manson; however, by Agua Mala, she thinks it's possible he is a member of the Manson family. Delayed reaction? You be the judge.
34. It's a conspiracy; it's a rational explanation; it's two-two-two theories for the price of one!
35. Subliminal messages . . . didn't I see that plot in Wetwired?
36. Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl. I think my cholesterol level is fine, but Darryl's might be a little high. Possum is high in fat.
37. I did that to my TV too . . . when the Fowl One took off her top.
38. It might help if the Cholesterol Checker didn't buzz the word "kill" in Morse Code on the doorbell.
39. Ed's going to need a serious trip to Circuit City or Radio Shack when this is all over.
40. Frustrated Jehovah's witness? Overanxious Girl Scout? Crazy Avon Lady?
41. Behavioral Profiler Mulder figures it out faster than the Stupendous Yappi.
42. If I ever got on the wrong bus, that is exactly how I would react.
MULDER & SCULLY
HIDING AROUND THE CORNER
FINGERS ON THEIR GUNS
HOLY FLAMING COW
43. Man, this blood drive must be offering some awesome cookies and juice! What a crowd!
44. Sheriff Spencer gets the famous Mulder Ditch.
45. More MulderTorture on the stairs, but the Stupendous!Mulder was right again and saves the day!
46. Better say something into that phone, Mulder. Those roaming charges add up fast!
47. Love the last shot of Mulder staring at his phone.
48. And ALWAYS love lines over CCs name: "Mulder? Mulder, where are you?" "I want to believe." "Except for the part about the buck teeth."
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT
IT WAS A FINE EFFORT, THOUGH
GIVING PERVERSION A BAD NAME