Theatre of the Mind ~ Little Green Men
Hey guys, storm prevented me from doing this last night, so better late than never:
1. Space, the finale frontiere.
2. ooooh....a voice over...I like those
3. Boy does Mulder have an oral fixation
4. That's Mrs. Spooky too you. 5. Aw, Scully's face just lit up when she saw Mulder! 6. Hey--he walked right past her. This episode sucks. 7. Why's there a post it note on the picture frame? 8. Cool monkeybars 9. Look like him-watch those pronouns Scully
10. Parking in that lot *IS* criminal...looks like they did their location research. I spent $20 last time I was there
11. Why did she bother to come there covertly....oh Mulder, don't you know yet what she'd do for you.
12. Because it's the only way you'd see me. To know that your alright. See--she's got your number...she knows you my man!
13. George Hale? Why does that always make me think of Shoemaker's Children and how they never have shoes? Oh well, cool story though.
14. He learned that from her? Scully, write that down on the mental journal/blackboard...I did.
15. See--the telescope still got built.
16. Next time we meet in the open-you tell him Scully.
17. She's touchin his head! This episode doesn't suck anymore!
18. Watergate-oh cool sequence. Butmunch!
19. Mulder-you may want to be a little more concerned when someone is in your doorway and it's not Scully. Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but that's my .02
20. Nice DC shot!
21. Nice Mulder in shirt shots.
22. Who's this guy
23. That sort of helped explain it.
24. Hey, I know that Music. I live for Bach too.
25. Mulder took Music appreciation and remembers more than I do.
26. Contact-like the movie?
27. Is this Fallen Angel or *what*? I know these woods
28. Skinner's callin' Scully and tapin' it--Skinner, you know better.
29. You *do* know better, you've got Scully's number-you know how much Mulder means to her already.
30. Who's the babe on the answering machine
31. Spooky? Scully, Scully, Scully--that doesn't affect him nearly as much as you think. Look for the egg-vegreville? Oh, Trustno1, well it beats spooky.
32. She feeds the fish, have we ever seen Mulder feed them? At least we know she has a key. That would be bad for the fish...do entimologists treat fish?
33. Ooooh, tape recorder, I wish he was talking to Scully.
34. WAIT, HE SAID SCULLY?!?! HE *IS* TALKING TO SCULLY?!?! I DON'T CARE WHO THE BABE ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE WAS ANYMORE, HE'S TALKING TO SCULLY!? I must have misheard--say it again?
35. HE SAID IT AGAIN! HE'S REALLY TALKING TO SCULLY?!!? THAT MEANS SHE'S THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD?! I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!
36. Damn, I just lost 9 minutes dancing around being so excited that he was talking to Scully in his head/tape
37. Before I could only trust myself, now I can only trust you, and they've taken you away from me? Kill me now, this rules.
38. Noho on the Rojo...LOL
39. Scully-you go girl. Lose those spys.
40. Aw, I liked George.
41. Mulder knows himself better than I thought, he knows he doens't know how he'd react if he saw them. He's scared of the truth that he seeks on such a visceral level. Make a mental note of that for the future. Aliens/truth comes and he shuts it out and shoots at it. Interesting.
42. Ooooh, Scully's there. They're touching. He digs her, he's touching her arm.
43. Evidence is worthless if you're dead. Note to Scully-take up needle point and make him a pillow with this, it will save your breath later.
44. He's holding her head down-well I *guess* it's ok, just this once. Normally, Mulder, women don't like that.
45. Forbagger-that sounds bad?
46. Why are Cancerman and Skinner such a good friends?
48. I still have you...Oh, this episode SO rocks.
49. She's holdin' his hand. He rubbed her hand!
50. Lap dance...lol.
51. They just don't make tv like this one.